FLADDER DANMARK A/S has a wide range of machines and tools for deburring, rounding edges and surface finish
- Optimized metal deburring methods for use on different materials and workpieces.
- The FLADDER deburring machines are known by:
- · Easier and faster deburring
- · Dry deburring technique without critical heating of the surface
- · Long duration of the abrasives
- · Deburring without damaging protective foil or coatings.
- · Controllable rounding of edges
- · Uniform deburring of edges around holes and outer contour
- · Processing of items with variable thickness in the same process
- · Uniform quality all over the work piece
- Owing to the flexibility of the abrasive metal deburring tool work pieces with contours or grooves may be deburred.
Below you will find typical workpieces.
Click on one of them to see which machines we recommend.