FLADDER DANMARK A/S has a wide range of machines and tools for deburring, edge rounding and surface activation.
- Optimized deburring and surface sanding methods for use on different composites and workpieces.
- The FLADDER deburring/sanding machines are known by:
- · Easier and faster deburring and surface sanding
- · Dry sanding technique without critical heating of the surface
- · Long duration of the abrasives
- · Surface activation for improved adhesion.
- · Controllable rounding of edges
- · Uniform deburring of edges around holes and outer contour
- · Processing of items with variable thickness in the same process
- · Uniform quality all over the work piece
- Owing to the flexibility of the abrasive composite and plastic workpieces with contours or grooves may be deburred.
A FLADDER surface finish improves and smooths the surface significantly, ready for coatings.
Microscopic composite surface before and after a FLADDER surface finish:
CFRP – Carbon fibre reinforced polymer composite
Very effective surface activation on glasfiber parts:
SMC – Sheet moulding compound
Here are some typical machines used for composite parts: